How to Store Cheese
Learning how to store cheese is one of the most important things you need to learn as a cheese lover. It may seem impossible to have leftovers of cheese, but just in case you do have some, here’s what you should do.
- Never use plastic wrap.
- Never wrap it too tightly or too loosely.
- Cheese bags or cheese paper are the best.
- Wax or parchment paper works too
- Replace the paper every time you unwrap.
- Soft and fresh cheeses are different.
- Replace the brine if it gets funky.
- Save the date.
- Keep it in the vegetable drawer.
- Use oil to prevent molding